TrackingMore Create API
What's Create API?
Create API means creating/importing a tracking number or multiple tracking numbers to TrackingMore portal for our users. Usually, "create API" is using together with "get API". But in TrackingMore API V4, "create a tracking" means "create & get", which is also called real-time API and doesn't need another action of "get API".
Below are create API in the existing 3 versions of TrackingMore API.
|API Version||Action of Create API||Description|
|V4||create a tracking||import a single shipment to Trackingmore & get track results via API|
|V4||create trackings||import multiple shipments to Trackingmore via API|
|V3||create trackings||import multiple shipments to Trackingmore via API|
|V2||create tracking||import a single shipment to Trackingmore via API|
|V2||create trackings||import multiple shipments to Trackingmore via API|
1. For V4 "create trackings", please use with V4 get results API together.
2. For V3 "create trackings", please use with V3 get resuts API together.
3. For V2 "create tracking", please use with V2 get result API together.
4. For V2 "create trackings", please use with V2 get results API together.
How to Import Shipments by TrackingMore API V4
You can use our TrackingMore API V4 to import a shipment or multiple shipments
Headers, tracking_number, courier_code is REQUIRED
Import a shipment: **Create a tracking** API
Import multiple shipments: **Create trackings** API
1. For importing a shipment (V4 create a tracking), you can request/call it 3 times/s, that means bulk creating.
2. For importing multiple shipments(V4 create trackings), each call/request only allows Max. 40 tracking numbers created/imported.
Updated on: 31/03/2023